About the Role
The Campus Coordinator is a dynamic role centered around animating the BrainStation campus and demonstrating operational excellence. You will be a key player in delivering a five-star customer experience to every person who comes to our campus. You will engage in creating word of mouth excitement and building brand awareness in the local community. This will involve sharing everything we offer at our campus, from workshops and events, to courses in data, design, development, marketing, product and business.
- Customer service and front desk support
- Opening and closing duties for facility
- Maintain facility cleanliness through building walkthroughs and checklists reporting
- Set up and management of audio/visual equipment (projectors, microphones, tv’s)
- Event execution including setup, teardown, catering and other operational requirements as needed
- Set up and clean up of all food, beverage and hospitality service for courses, workshops and events
- Preparing and packaging student Welcome Boxes
- Continuously contribute to maintaining an exceptional student and/or guest experience
- Any other duties as required to ensure day to day facility efficiency
- A flare for customer service and a dedication to excellence
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and be proficient in self directed work
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A team player mindset with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to follow through and accomplish any required task with enthusiasm and a positive energy
- A committed attitude to making the student experience, customer experience and event experience at BrainStation a 5 star experience
- Thorough understanding of our product offerings and the ability to speak to each of them confidently
- A flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability
- Previous experience in event execution an asset
- Experience in hospitality or the food and beverage industry an asset
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
The estimated compensation for this position is $17 per hour. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.