About the Role
As the Coordinator, Community, you will play a key cross-functional role as part of BrainStation’s Growth team which works to build brand awareness, generate high quality leads, manage external partnerships, and deliver world-class event experiences. Working with other members of the Growth, Marketing, and Sales teams you will help drive the business forward through dynamic growth projects and developing seamless processes.
- Identify and build long-standing, dynamic relationships with key community partners who align with BrainStation’s mission and values
- Work cross-functionally with our sales and experience teams to support our community through meaningful engagements
- Plan, resource, and deliver high quality lead nurturing and acquisition events
- Support growth operations process to ensure all customers, partners, and community members have a seamless experience
- Identify opportunities where BrainStation can create scalable processes to support overall growth
- Actively assist with content creation for a variety of communication channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in marketing, operations, or a related industry
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- A willingness to learn and a coachable attitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Desire to find creative solutions to challenges and problems
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity and quality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Aptitude for learning and using new software
- Experience with event operations an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.