About the Role
As the Coordinator, Content and Communications you will play a key role in BrainStation’s Marketing department, which works to generate website traffic and qualified leads, and increase visibility for the brand's bootcamps, courses, and events. Working with other members of the Content and Communications team, you will write, edit, and optimize web pages, guides, articles, reference materials, and more to increase impressions and traffic.
- Conducting keyword research and competitive analysis to develop and write SEO-friendly website content, covering the growth of fields like data science, UX design, digital marketing, and web development, among others.
- Using SEO tools to update and optimize industry-leading archive of content.
- Interviewing alumni and editing transcripts for profiles and testimonials.
- Coordinating sponsored content development and creation with third-party partners.
- Developing and writing engaging, locally relevant branded email marketing communications and campaigns.
- Developing and pitching story ideas to local media outlets and reporters.
- Helping to manage editorial calendars for content, email marketing, and the brand’s social media platforms.
- Two to three years of content marketing or writing experience, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of content management systems, email marketing, and analytics tools.
- Attention to detail, ensuring copy and blog content is consistent and aligned with the brand.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently.
- A love of learning
- A proven work ethic and desire to excel and succeed
- A passion for education and knowledge of the subjects BrainStation teaches
- Photography skills are an asset.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health and wellness programs
- Culture of learning and development
- Fully-stocked kitchens and lounges
- New shiny device upgrades
- Monthly socials and team outings
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.