About the Role
As part of BrainStation’s Senior Leadership Team, our General Manager is bottom-line responsible for the success of our New York operation. Reporting directly to BrainStation’s CEO and working alongside our global functional leaders, our New York GM inspires and leads our New York team to hit growth targets while delivering excellence across all of our programming.
- Ensure flawless execution of all BrainStation programming delivered by our New York team; both on campus and online
- Attract, hire and motivate the New York team in collaboration with our global functional leaders across sales, marketing, operations and experience
- Develop structured relationships with hiring partners in New York to ensure our bootcamp graduates are hired into incredible roles at top companies
- Collaborate with our operations team to ensure the campus is functioning smoothly for our unparalleled learning experiences
- Understand the regulatory requirements in your jurisdiction to be the main point of escalation with the support of our global compliance and legal team
- Support with the resourcing of our industry expert Instructors from top companies in tech such as Spotify, Amazon, Meta and Google
- Engage with the New York community regularly through inbound and outbound events to continue growing BrainStation’s brand awareness and recognition
- 8+ years as a people leader supporting large and dynamic teams that have performed under pressure in a fast-growing business
- You are obsessed with excellence in an authentic and compelling way; you lead people to deliver their very best and take pride in running world-class programming
- You have been bottom-line responsible for revenue growth and delivery in previous roles
- You care deeply about BrainStation’s mission to empower businesses and professionals to succeed in the digital age
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.