About the Role
BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as an Operations Specialist on a full-time basis. You will contribute to the employee and client experience in our fast growing office and campus. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Working directly with our New York Managers, act as the first point of contact and contribute to maintaining an exceptional experience for all students, staff and guests
- Participate & manage opening and closing duties for facility
- Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness
- Execute events (setup & teardown), and other operational requirements as needed with limited supervision
- Support and mentor the variable hour Campus Coordinator team, including scheduling and training
- Maintain classroom and meeting room cleanliness, ensure technology is working (projectors, phones, tv's)
- Support monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, classroom and office supplies, etc...
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Working closely with New York Managers, coordinate and manage all vendors
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Manage inventory and online orders for merchandise
- Act as Health & Safety Representative for the facility and participate in Health & Safety training and quarterly meetings
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day facility efficiency
- 2-4 years of operations or facilities related experience
- Supervisory experience an asset
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with GSuite (Gsheets, Gmail, Calendar) and Microsoft suite (excel, word)
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Annual team retreats and monthly social events
- Weekly team lunches and snacks stocked daily
- Access to BrainStations industry-leading short courses
- Health and wellness
- Retirement saving matching program
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.