About The Role
As part of the Operations Team, reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be tasked with reception and office administration support in the daily office operations. You are an excellent multi-tasker with a focus on customer service. You thrive in a fast moving environment and are passionate about what you do while also demonstrating operational excellence.
What You'll Do
- Welcome guests as they arrive
- Coordinate mail and courier deliveries
- Answer phone calls
- Facilitate internal meetings - booking, catering and clean-up
- Assist with catered team lunches, set-up and tear down
- Organize grocery deliveries, kitchen supply and stock
- Organize and maintain meeting rooms including scheduling, maintenance and technology (phones, AV, etc).
- Oversee general office maintenance and cleanliness; including main office, reception, meeting rooms, storage room and kitchen.
- Assist various departments with administrative support where necessary
- Assist Senior Operations Coordinator with Socials and event planning and other tasks as assigned
- Assist on any special office projects as required
- Any other duties as required by the Business
- 1-3 years reception or administration experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- Superior client service and high level of professionalism
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and proactively communicate with team members
- Proficient with Google Suite or Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.