Social Media Toronto | A Panel Discussion on Social Media
Tuesday, January 23rd @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
460 King St. West Enter through the glass doors off of Spadina, and check in at the front desk
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $40 in workshop credits!
We're excited to be hosting our 7th Social Media Panel, a panel discussion with leading specialists from the industry's top companies and thought leaders on anything Social Media. Each Social Media panel has sold out, so we recommend you RSVP early to save your seat!
Join expert panelists as they discuss anything revolving Social Media and many of the tips and tricks they've learned over the years that will help to build your brand; personal or for business! Gain insight on all Social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat. Learn about building your organic audience from scratch to creating content to push through to your channels. Find out when the best times to post are as well as other growth hacking tips.
Meet other members of the Toronto Tech, Digital, and Creative community and build your personal network! Whether you're just starting your Social Media journey or you're looking for fresh insight this event is for you. You'll leave armed with fresh insights and tips/tricks!
What You'll Learn
- Defining your brand voice
- Content creation, planning and scheduling
- Tips and tricks for growing a community
- Paid social strategy and measurement
- How to create and maintain follower engagement
- Influencer marketing through social media
- Please come armed with your most burning social media questions!
What You'll Get
An intimate discussion with some of the city’s best Social Media experts
A BrainStation notebook and pen for note-taking purposes
Snacks and refreshments
What to Expect
- 6:30-6:45pm Doors Open & Networking
- 6:45-8:00pm Panel Discussion
- 8:00-8:15pm Q&A
- 8:15-8:30pm Event wraps up
*This event is non-refundable and non-transferable!