Digital Marketing is one of the most exciting and fastest growing facets of tech, boasting a unique combination of creative thinking, strategy and data analytics. With today's ever-changing arena of social media channels, algorithms and marketing platforms, it's more important than ever for Marketers to be familiar with the digital landscape and leveraging data to build strategies around where their audience is engaged.
This one-day workshop is tailored to marketing professionals who want to sharpen their skills, design or business professionals who want to learn how to better communicate with their Digital Marketing team, or those looking to build their own online presence.
Content is broken down into four categories: Branding & Strategy, Community & Social Media, Campaign Development, and SEO & Analytics. Our industry experts are constantly updating the curriculum to include the most up-to-date platforms, trends and processes.
What You'll Learn
- Brand building basics
- Defining your KPIs
- Developing a content strategy
- Data-driven decision making to build effective campaigns
- Intro to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Intro to Google AdWords (SEM)
- Techniques to get the most out of your organic and paid social media efforts
- Customer Segmentation
What You'll Get
- The foundations to build a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, for personal or business
- Additional readings & resources
- Catered lunch from a local favourite
- Please bring a laptop and charger
*This event is non-refundable and non-transferable!
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.Save your spot
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals