It’s a well known fact that today’s digital landscape is forcing traditional businesses to pivot in order to stay relevant and integrate into the everyday habits of both individuals and businesses.
This is particularly evident in banking, where we are seeing a shift in the way that we interact with currency, from saving to borrowing to investing. Consequently, more and more fintech startups are emerging to fill consumer needs, which is changing the financial industry and encouraging traditional banks to innovate.
Join expert panelists to discuss the rise of fintech, the integration of new and innovative technologies within financial services, and the future of digital finance.
Topics of Discussion
- Overview of our experts' background and career path
- The story behind each brand
- The evolution of fintech
- How is fintech applied at the bank? (buy vs. build)
- Talent, who are they looking for, what is hard to find, and what are the skill-sets they look for
- Culture - how is technology changing the culture at the bank
- Mobile - why do we still need a physical card
- Branches - do we still need them? Why?
- Will branches exist in 2025?
- How can banks be agile?
- How does business work with Tech? How do you budget and make decisions in an agile development environment?
- The future of fintech
- We'll be closing with a Q&A, giving you the opportunity to ask your most burning fintech questions
What You’ll Get
An intimate discussion with leaders in the tech and financial industry
A BrainStation notebook and pen for note-taking purposes
Snacks and refreshments
Can't make it? We'll be hosting this again on Thursday, October 5th, 2017. You can reserve your ticket here.
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals