Fireside Chat | CEO of VarageSale
Wednesday, April 05th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
460 King Street West Enter through the glass doors on Spadina
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Join us April 5th for a Fireside Chat with Andrew Sider, CEO of VarageSale.
Andrew joined the VarageSale management team in February 2014 with the acquisition of Bunch, a company he founded.
VarageSale is the safer, smoother way to buy and sell locally. Created by a mom, VarageSale was made for people who feel hesitant about buying and selling anonymously. We believe you can find amazing bargains without sacrificing your safety—and they built the app to prove it.
Entrepreneurial from an early age, Andrew sold his first company at age 16. Since then, he has helped found several companies, including BandPage (a marketplace for musicians to connect with their fans) and the aforementioned Bunch (a discussion app for interest-based groups).
Come out and get inspired by Andrew's entrepreneurial success, and learn about what it takes to launch a successful business.
What You'll Learn
- Andrew's education and career background
- The day in the life of a CEO at a successful startup
- Advice on launching a business idea
- Entrepreneurial tips
- We'll be closing with a Q&A, giving you the opportunity to ask your most burning startup questions
What You'll Get
- Intimidate discussion with a startup expert
- BrainStation notebook and pen for note-taking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Andrew Sider is the CEO of VarageSale.