Web Development For Beginners
Tuesday, September 12th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
455 Granville Street
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $40 in workshop credits!
Experience learning Web Development at BrainStation with an introductory evening workshop.
Looking to level up your skills by learning to code? BrainStation’s part-time Web Development course is an effective medium for achieving your digital goals because it is led by an industry expert, it’s hands-on, and you’re accountable to your Educator and peers. If Web Development is something you’re curious to dive deeper into, this 90 minute Intro To Web Development Workshop is an excellent precursor to the part-time course and offers a great taste of the BrainStation learning experience.
We’ll end the workshop with an exercise allowing you to alter elements on existing websites using your newfound HTML and CSS knowledge.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand how websites are created
- Learn about the scope and variety of web development languages that exist
- Gain insight into the tools and environment used by web developers
- Learn more about HTML and CSS as foundational languages in web development
- Gain practice using HTML and CSS to manipulate existing websites
- Understand why Web Development skills as so essential
Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Jody Edgar has over 15 years of experience building websites and applications. He is a certified Shopify Expert, and leads a passionate team to empower eCommerce clients with their own websites. Jody has a passion for making it happen and teaching people what he has learned.