Networking and Interview Prep for the Modern Job Search
Wednesday, August 23rd @ 6:00 PM
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
455 Granville Street
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
If this is the year you decided to find a new job or change industries altogether then we have a two-part workshop that will help you conquer your next job search. Our first session, Resume Building 101 is happening August 16th, which you can RSVP to here.
- Why networking helps you land an interview
- How to use social media in the job search
- How to create an effective LinkedIn Profile and how to use it to network
- How to prepare for an interview
- When and how to follow up
- 15 favourite interview questions and how to answer them
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to ask all of your specific networking and interview related questions
- BrainStation notebook and pen for notetaking purposes
- Light snacks and refreshments
What to Bring
Please bring a fully charged laptop
A copy of your most recent resume (if you have one)
A list of all of your experiences and achievements jotted down
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.