Networking and Interview Prep for the Modern Job Search
Wednesday, August 23rd @ 6:00 PM
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
455 Granville Street
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $40 in workshop credits!
If this is the year you decided to find a new job or change industries altogether then we have a two-part workshop that will help you conquer your next job search. Our first session, Resume Building 101 is happening August 14th, which you can RSVP to here.
- Why networking helps you land an interview
- How to use social media in the job search
- How to create an effective LinkedIn Profile and how to use it to network
- How to prepare for an interview
- When and how to follow up
- 15 favourite interview questions and how to answer them
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to ask all of your specific networking and interview related questions
- BrainStation notebook and pen for notetaking purposes
- Light snacks and refreshments
What to Bring
Please bring a fully charged laptop
A copy of your most recent resume (if you have one)
A list of all of your experiences and achievements jotted down
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Altaira Northe is a writer, workshop facilitator, and runner, who splits her time between Toronto and BC’s Sunshine Coast. She loves hitting trails, and teaching others how running, mindfulness, and connecting with nature can help them to unlock their creativity. She's also the founder & host of @cm_suncoast and was the former host of @toronto_cm.