With August coming to a close, the fall lineup of events is shaping up in Toronto. ArtezInterAction is returning to the MaRS Centre on on September 29th for the 5th year in a row.
ArtezInterAction is the premier conference for nonprofit professionals looking to expand their fundraising capabilities with cutting edge web, mobile and social strategies.
If you’re serious about connecting with digitally-saavy donors, this conference is for you. From strategy to case studies to exclusive research, your day will be covered. ArtezInterAction features an all-star speaker lineup including:
- Sean Moffitt, Author of Wikibrands
- Steve Mast, President of Delvinia
- Paul St. Germain, Director, Communications, The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada
- Nicky Mezo, Head of Marketing of PayPal Canada
- Ted Kaiser, Vice President, Information Technology, Kids Help Phone
- Steve Levy, President, Ipsos Reid – East