nextMEDIA wants you to know that the future of all media is going digital. Given this proclamation, it would appear that there is no better time to engage in discussions around the way technology is actively shaping our behavioural patterns. Day two of nextMEDIA should bring insight and foresight into the differentiating factors that are altering the way audiences are interacting amongst themselves and the way communities of interest are being formed.
nextMEDIA is the stand out digital media event of the year. As a result some notable and highly coveted speakers are in line to facilitate more than a handful of fantastic discussions. Positioned as an intensive two day event that will enable strategic thinking, networking and hands on learning – innovation and collaboration are both top of mind.
Below, some 2009 program highlights:
- Gavin Purcell, Supervising Producer , NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon – “Engaging The Audience: Lessons Learned Re-Launching NBC’s Late Night” Online and on TV”
- Chuck Porter, Co-Chairman, Chief Strategist, Crispin Porter + Bogusky – “Digital Darwinism – Survival of the Smartest”
- Tara ‘missrogue’ Hunt – “Making Whuffie”
- Tom Jenkins, Executive Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer, Open Text – “Digital Media and Next Generation Social Web”
- Jeff Gomez, CEO, Starlight Runner Entertainment – “ Power of Transmedia Storytelling”
- Mitch Joel, President , Twist Image “Creating Conversations”
For more on nextMEDIA, click here.