The SFU University Industry Liaison Office is hosting a two-day seminar to teach the best practices of successful entrepreneurs on Thursday July 30th and Friday August 7th at SFU Harbour Centre.
Build & Finance Your SME will provide techniques for building and financing an early-stage SME. Attendees will also be provided with a detailed seminar textbook and networking opportunities with other SME’s, potential professional advisors and Angel Investors.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who are long on ambition but short on commercialization experience.
- Founders, Managers and Directors of early-stage SMEs that need external capital.
- Professional Managers, Technicians and Inventors interested in entrepreneurship.
- Consultants, Advisors and Mentors to early-stage SMEs.
- Economic Development Officers.
- Commerce and MBA students.
The cost of the two-day seminar is $287 +GST – post-secondary students get in for $229. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.