Tuesday March 10, 2015,
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Centre for Social Innovation
215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Instructor: Wendy Kam Marcy
Savvy business owners and marketers know that business blogging is an essential part of a modern digital marketing strategy. So why does it often fall to the bottom of the priority list?
Join us for this new class taught by professional blogger and online marketing expert Wendy Kam Marcy. You’ll discover exactly what blogging and content marketing can do for your business or organization and how to create your own unique voice in a crowded space. Learn the secrets of writing content that will attract new business, and setting up an editorial schedule that is actually manageable. Understand how to recruit and work with the best guest bloggers and top influencers, and how to host contests and giveaways. And finally, discover how to measure your blog’s performance, so you know what’s working as you blog your way to business success.
Note: Laptops aren’t absolutely necessary for this workshop, but they are welcome if you wanted to follow along. This class is for people writing a blog on behalf of a business. It is not for lifestyle or hobby bloggers – that’s our Business of Blogging class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional blogging expert
- small class size
- a take-home reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other bloggers
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
- re-register via website linkWhen:Mar 10, 2015 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMHost Company:Business Blogging & Content Marketing iCal file