The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance announced this week that it is now accepting nominations for its 2010 Innovation and Leadership Awards and that its Gala Dinner will take place May 19th at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa.
For twenty-five years the CATAAlliance Innovation and Leadership Awards Gala Dinner has been celebrating the best in Canadian innovation and outstanding achievement. The Awards evening is meant to be a celebration of the award winners and of Canadian innovation. CATAAlliance and its partners will recognize industry innovation, expertise, and leadership in the Canadian high-technology sector.
Paul Brent, host of CJOH TV’s Tech Now, will MC the Gala event which will include an interactive panel discussion featuring:
- Dan Dodge, CEO, QNX Software Systems
- Derek Kuhn, Head, Alcatel-Lucent Canada
- Ben Riley, Head, U.S. Defence Rapid Technology Office
- Caroline Lewko, President, Wireless Industry Partnership
2010 Innovation and Leadership Awards will be presented for the following categories:
- Outstanding Product Achievement (ICT)
- Outstanding Product Achievement (Clean Tech)
- Outstanding Product Achievement (Health Care)
- Emerging Technology
- Excellence in Science and Technology Reporting
- Private Sector Innovation and/or Leadership in Advanced Technology
- Public Sector Leadership in Advanced Technology
- IT Strategic HR Management
- CIO of the Year, for SME’s and Large Corporation
Nominations for 2010 Awards are now open and the deadline for submission is February 25th.