Professional designers it turns out have a lot to say on the subject of Twitter. There isn’t a great deal of agreement as to whether or not Twitter is useful or if it signals the end of the world as we know it. The Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC) listserv recently hosted a lively debate on the subject with a great many old school designers crowing their fear of getting involved with this latest of time vampires.
Understandably, the more networked designers (read younger in age or spirit) were all over Twitter. Whatever your position on its utility there are quite a few creatives that Tweet and the ranks are growing.
This is not the definitive Twitter list of creatives but it’s a start.
- David Allison – Braun Allison
- Shawn Bouchard – Smallbox Software
- Mark Busse – Industrial Brand
- Geneva Bokowski
- Bruce Campbell – BeeMCee Consulting
- Xavier Encinas
- Carly Franklin – CFX Creative + Design Groupies
- Davin Greenwell – Smallbox Software
- Wendy Heshka – Kamloops, BC
- Eric Karjaluoto – SmashLab
- Tammy Kennedy – Seventy1
- Kathryn Lancashire – Smallbox Software
- Marga Lopez – Ideastream Design
- Steve Mynett – Industrial Brand
- Dave Ronnie
- SamataMason – Vancouver/Chicago
- Dave Shea
- Eric Shelkie – SmashLab
- Jon Whipple – Jon Whipple Design Counsel
- Nancy Wu – Nancy Wu Design
- Selina Yee – Drive Design
This list originally appeared in a blog post at www.smallboxsoftware.com.