Are you feeling underutilized or unchallenged? Do you have what is takes to earn an equity stake? Want to work in a fast-paced independent entrepreneurial environment?
Veratta was founded on a passion for creating unique web design and internet marketing solutions. We strive daily to cultivate and execute “amazing” ideas for our clients that we believe will facilitate their success. Veratta works with companies in industries ranging from entertainment to high technology including Whitespot, BC Medical Association, Big Brothers, Intrawest, COBS Bread, Intrinsyc Software, Altrom, BMW, Citizen’s Bank, and Syscon Justice Systems.
We are looking for an experienced dedicated and talented individual who can take the reins of Veratta’s growing fulfillment team and propel the company from a regional threat to national award winning leader. This is a new role in the company and an opportunity for someone with the right mindset to make a significant difference and initiate a new era of success. At the heart, this role is driven by creating inspired strategic internet business solutions while at the same time rallying and coaching a talented staff to achieve their best.
- Support business development efforts to help sell, close and educate clients in the pitch phase.
- Lead and facilitate strategy development for customers including everything from lead and awareness generation programs to web site strategies and tactics.
- Manage the web design and internet marketing lifecycles from project kick-off through to deployment and enhancements.
- Show a results oriented perspective that will include reporting on key performance indicators from team utilization through to project profitability.
- Set the bar for superior client relations on a day-to-day basis managing their expectations and facilitating all types of communications (i.e. meetings, strategy, project management etc.).
- Manage and coach the fulfillment staff (designers, programmers and project managers) in day-to-day activities.
The complete job description is available here. The salary offered for this position is highly competitive and commensurate with your experience. In addition to standard compensation we offer medical and dental benefits, as well as a number of “perks”. Success and revenue growth will affect your compensation and bonuses as your career develops at Veratta. This position also has the potential for an equity stake based on key performance indicators and results.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes quoting “Director of Client Services” in the subject line to: email@example.com. Please include in your resumes your salary expectations and references.