Suite101.com is currently seeking a Director of Web Product Development to lead web site development from business problem to product. The successful candidate will take “ownership” of the web product Suite101.com in an effort to continually optimize the user experience of existing and new user features, as well as proactively design the site’s architecture for highly scalable web products.
- Minimum 3 years experience leading technical teams
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing consumer-facing websites demonstrated in your portfolio
- Advanced technical competence with evidence of technical accomplishments
- Advanced skills in a major we development language
- College degree in related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- 18 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
Please indicate the extent to which you have lead teams and include a portfolio of websites and sample code you have developed (confidentiality is assured).
Suite101.com is a profitable and growing website currently serving 7 million monthly visitors. If you are interested in working with a hand-picked international team of ambitious and creative professionals in a fun, friendly, and flexible work environment then we encourage you to apply to Racquel Foran at email@example.com.