The Banff Venture Forum is fast approaching and takes place on September 26th and 27th at the Banff Fairmont Springs Hotel.
The day-long Banff Venture Forum Bootcamp takes place the day before the main forum at the same venue.
Designed to provide participants with insights on fundraising, valuations, deal structures, tips and trends, the bootcamp program features a number of interactive sessions, including:
- Venture financing and entrepreneur panel covering:
- The latest investment trends
- Sector analyses for both VC and Angel financing
- Term sheets and valuation
- Presentation focusing on ‘What US VCs Need and Want?’
- Practice pitch session with expert panel feedback
- Networking with entrepreneurs and venture financing representatives
Participants will also have the opportunity to meet and network with fellow entrepreneurs, investors and advisors who will offer you their support for the duration of the Banff Venture Forum conference.
The Banff Venture Forum Bootcamp takes place on September 25th from 8:30am to 6:00pm at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Registered bootcamp participants receive a 30% discount on general delegate registration at the Banff Venture Forum on September 26th and 27th.
For more information on how your company can participate, contact Dave Thomas of Rocket Builders.