TELUS is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the TELUS team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative internet, voice, data and wireless products and solutions we offer. Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
As a member of a high performing Venture Capital team at one of Canada’s leading telecommunications companies, your contribution will help shape corporate investment strategies.
This is a critical role, offering a rare and exciting challenge that will enable you to showcase and grow your talents and skills, and prepare you for career advancement. This position offers an opportunity to work closely with senior team members on all phases of the corporate venture capital investment cycle. Specifically, you will focus on evaluating new investment opportunities and monitoring existing portfolio companies.
- Strong foundations in economics, accounting and corporate finance
- Solid understanding of technology and telecommunications will be a major asset
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and eagerness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Commitment to supporting a team-focused culture
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Honors University degree in Commerce, Computer Science or Engineering
- CA, CFA, CBV designation or current candidature in these programs will be a plus
- Minimum 3 or more years of business case or investment analysis at a reputable firm
All interested candidates apply online at TELUS Careers: Job FIN00848-8