Today cloud accounting leader FreshBooks launched an Android app for service-based professionals who run their businesses on the go.
The much anticipated Android app joins FreshBooks’ full suite of mobile apps, including an award-winning iPhone app, and its iPad app.
“People go into business to pursue their passion, not to learn accounting,” says Mike McDerment, FreshBooks cofounder and CEO. “FreshBooks for Android is designed to complement the busy lives of small business owners so they can work anywhere without sacrificing functionality or experience.”
FreshBooks for Android is designed specifically to help small business owners get paid faster and save time billing. Users can:
- Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates from anywhere
- Check invoice statuses and instantly see if a client has viewed or paid an invoice
- Capture photos of expense receipts and upload to the cloud for safe keeping
- Run the timer and track time on the go so billable minutes are never lost
- Compare time tracked against project budgets
- Turn address book contacts into FreshBooks Clients that you can invoice in a single click
- Work offline and automatically sync your work once you’re connected to the internet
FreshBooks for Android is available today as a free download on Google Play.
FreshBooks currently has over six million users in 120 countries, up from 2.5 million users in May 2011.