Interactive Ontario announced yesterday that Ajit Jaokar, who is the author of “Open Mobile” and founder of London’s futuretext, will keynote Toronto’s iP3 Forum, a one-day event on June 21st covering the business and technical impacts of Apple’s Touch Platform.
In his presentation, Ajit will explore how an open ecosystem could drive innovation in technical and business strategies, and will discuss the future of mobile and web technologies.
“As member of the Economic World Forum’s Global Agenda Council on the Future of the Internet, and with his intensive experience and research into open mobile strategies, Ajit will provide key insights into the world of technological innovation past and future,” said Sarah Baird, Co-Chair of the iP3 Forum Advisory Board and VP, Programmes and Operations at Interactive Ontario. “We are thrilled Ajit will kick-start the iP3 Forum with mind-expanding ideas of where we’re all headed.”
The Toronto iP3 Forum will take place Monday, June 21st at the Hilton Toronto. For program and registration information click here.
Here are just a select few of the many speakers:
- Phil Barrett, VP, Digital and Mobile, B-Street Communications
- Michael J. O’Farrell, Country Manager, Canada, Mobile Marketing Association
- Libin Pan, Ruby on Rails Developer, LearnHub.com
- Jason Roks, Consultant and Digital Analyst
- Andrew Lane, Director, Digital Engagement, Weber Shandwick
- Ray Sharma, Founding Partner at Extreme Venture Partners and Co-Founder of Xtreme Labs