How do the other 6% communicate online?

According to the 2008 Ipsos Canadian Inter@ctive Reid Report, 94% of Internet-enabled Canadians send or receive email. How do the other 6% communicate online? Though Facebook or Twitter?

Ipsos Reid has just made a summarized “fact guide” version of this report available online for free. Data published in the complimentary 6-page version are sourced from the 2008 Ipsos Canadian Inter@ctive Reid Report.

The results in the report are based on 2,400 quarterly interviews with web users from Ipsos Reid’s Canadian Internet Panel in proportion to population. According to Ipsos, a national sample of 2,400 completed interviews is considered accurate to within ±1.96% of what the results would have been had the entire Canadian adult online population been contacted, reliable 19 times out of 20.