An exciting new workshop called Innovation Camp is coming to Vancouver in October! Expand your creativity and innovation skills by participating in engaging activities designed to inspire your inner entrepreneur, without the boring lectures. Participants practice invaluable skills such as identifying opportunities, learning from failure, resourcefulness, collaborating with a team and adapting to changing environments. You will connect with brilliant people and work together to build on great ideas and find innovative solutions to real world challenges. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit!
At Innovation Camp you will:
- learn techniques to view problems from fresh perspectives in order to identify opportunities
- apply those techniques in entrepreneurial situations and reflected on what was learned in the process
- receive clear, concise feedback on your ability to work as part of a team
- analyze and learn from failures in your own and others lives
- laugh and have fun!
Price: $75.00 CAD (for all 4 days)
Location: the beautiful Kontent Creative offices, 55 Water St, Vancouver, Canada
Workshop Dates and Times:
- October 13, Tuesday, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- October 15, Thursday, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- October 17, Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- October 19, Monday, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
(Each day builds on the activities of the prior, 16 hours total)