This Thursday, March 4th Interactive Ontario (IO) is hosting version 8.04 of their iLunch series – The Face of Demand. In its 8th season, iLunch tackles the challenges and opportunities at the convergence of film, television and interactive platforms which will define the Future of Screen.
The Face of Demand will take a look at end-user demand, web traffic measurement and tracking methods. Find out what these measurements are telling us about usage and join us for a conversation about demand and what is working for interactive properties.
Speakers for iLunch 8.04 include:
- Paul Bernier, Web Analytics Specialist, Adviso
- McLean Greaves , Vice-President Interactive Content, ZoomerMedia Limited
- Albert Lai, co-ceo/co-founder, kontagent
- Bryan Segal, Vice President, comScore, Inc.
- Andra Sheffer, Executive Director, Bell Broadcast and New Media Fund
iLunch is IO’s flagship case study and panel discussion series that examines successful business practices and strategies in the Interactive Digital Media industry. iLunch explores the innovative strategies that fuel truly integrated media properties, grow successful multi-platform companies and drive the content industries at large.
iLunch 8.04 takes place on Thursday, March 4th from 11:30am to 2pm at the Gladstone Hotel at 1214 Queen Street West in Toronto. Register online.