Want to develop your skills in social media? Are you interested in attending tech industry events for free? Would you like to meet and interview the who’s who of your local tech community?
Join Techvibes now as an Intern Reporter and you’ll have unprecedented access to the events, companies and people that make up your local tech community while earning your chops as a tech beat writer.
Techvibes’ internship program is a minimum 3-month commitment of 16-20 hours per week. Interns will work closely with the Editor to produce content for the Techvibes blog and promote it across the social web; monitor the real-time web and look for story ideas; and contribute news stories to the site.
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with social media, including: Flickr, Twitter, and social bookmarking sites
To participate in the Intern program you should:
- Be available to work 16-20 hours per week
- Be willing to commit to a 3-month program
- Have a laptop computer
To apply, send us an email telling us a bit about yourself including links to any online work you’ve done. This is an unpaid position.