The one-day barcamp style un-conference runns from 9:00am to 5:00pm and is open to people wanting to learn more about iPhone Apps development, marketing, business models and funding.
Organizer Michael Sikorsky has put together an impressive roster of speakers including himself:
- Jon Lam of the iPhoenix Fund 1 and BigStack Studios Inc.
- Michael Loh of iKingdom Corp.
- Stephen Gazzard of Broken Kings Inc.
- Brenden Duddridge of TapForms.com
- Trevor Doerksen of MoboVivo Inc.
- Paul Thorsteinson of Big Nerds in Disguise
- Isa Goksu of ThoughtWorks Inc.
Attendees will also receive source-code from the recently launched iPhone Game, Hottie Hookups – the example App being giving away will show how to create an OpenGL based disco-ball effect.
The day-long event also includes an AppsTrack where conference participants can spend the day developing an iPhone App.
Tickets for iPhoneDevCamp are $10 to cover food and the venue. Register online.