Mobile is a big deal, a really big deal.
In Canada like the rest of the world, consumers are integrating mobility into nearly every aspect of their lives, including personal communications, entertainment, media consumption, product and services search and commerce. Driving these trends includes advances and adoption of smartphones and tablets, broadband data services and the nearly infinite series of innovative, and not so innovative consumer experiences delivered through and with mobile messaging, voice, mobile internet ad application channels.
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is going on the road this week and offering a series of interactive workshops called Global Truths and Regional Relevance of Mobile Marketing: Insights into the Canadian Marketplace. The workshop promised to deliver:
- An understanding of mobile consumers and their universal behaviors and attitudes
- A familiarity of the latest mobile capabilities, technologies, standards and guidelines and their potential for marketers
- Actionable information on how to develop and execute a successful mobile marketing strategy
- A clear roadmap for navigating the mobile marketing ecosystem, and a clear understanding of how to engage the players in the industry
Canadian cities participating include:
- Monday, October 24th from 8:30am – 12:30pm PST
- Location: Improv Centre -1502 Duranleau Street, Vancouver – Granville Island
- Tuesday, October 25th from 8:30am – 12:30pm MST
- Location: Alberta Innovate Technology Centre – 3608 33rd Street NW, Calgary
- Wednesday, October 26th from 8:30am – 12:30pm EST (Registration: 8:00)
- Location: Intercontinental Hotel – 360 St-Antoine Ouest – Maisonneuve Room, Montreal
- Thursday, October 27th from 8:00am – 12:00pm EST (Registration: 7:30)
- Location: OCAD University Auditorium – 205 Richmond St W, 2nd Floor – Room 7211, Toronto