As the BlackBerry Torch arrives in Canada (finally) music fans will have reason to sing it loud and proud.
Music WithMe will be available on the BlackBerry Torch, expanding on the Wi-Fi sync capabilities enabling remote wireless syncing of your iTunes playlists down to the device, anytime and anywhere.
Here are some Music WithMe key features:
• Leveraging smartphone’s multitasking ability provides automatic sync even when app is not open
• Music WithMe saves playlists selection and syncs automatically
• Sync iTunes music using Wi-Fi or cellular connection even when outside home network
• Create and amend playlists in iTunes and all changes automatically reflected on smartphone
• Uses the cloud to readily access iTunes tracks and download to the phone’s memory once playlist selection is made
Music WithMe is available at BlackBerry App World for a one-time fee of $14.99 after a free 30-day trial.
NOTE: According to Rogers RedBoard, “The BlackBerry Torch 9800 can now be ordered at http://www.rogers.com/torch. This is for new customers only, while current customers looking to upgrade can check their hardware upgrade eligibility and pricing in store starting tomorrow, September 30.”