nextMEDIA Banff organizers are on the hunt for the next hotshot ready to make their mark on the digital market.
The nextMEDIA Digital Hot List is a competition open to developers, content producers, and digital superstars and is a great opportunity to showcase your web property and grab the attention of advertisers, looking for new brand integration opportunities.
Finalists will be promoted on the Digital Hot List, and showcased in front of advertisers looking for new sponsorship opportunities, brand integration opportunities and new creative partners.
Eight finalists will be selected to attend nextMEDIA Banff on June 13th – 16th for a portfolio night, after which four lucky entrants will be selected to showcase live in a pitching session, highlighting your business in front of the nextMEDIA audience.
The Canada Digital Hot List includes some key players in the ad business:
- Adrian Capobianco, president & partner, Quizative Inc
- Corby Fine, director, business development, Rogers Digital Media & Marketing
- Ariel Vinizki, group account director, Maclaren McCann
- Barry Hillier, chief visionary officer, Dashboard
- Trisha Quenneville, director of digital, Lowe Roche
- Dawna Henderson, president & CEO, henderson bas
- Dré Labre, creative director, Rethink Toronto
- Jason McCann, VP, ECD, digital, Taxi Canada Inc.
- Ryan Wolman, creative director, henderson bas
- Matt Di Paola, senior vice president, managing director, Proximity
- Mike Kasprow, vice president & creative director, Trapeze
The contest deadline has been extended to May 3rd and you can learn more about it here.