A panel discussion with
- Kirsty Hunter, head of interactive, Lion TV
- Evan Jones, owner, Stitch Media
- Daniel Dales, executive producer, Smokebomb
- Mike Kasprow, VP, creative director at Trapeze
- Moderated by James Milward, executive producer, Secret Location
Examples of interactive storytelling from the panel.
James Milward spent $12 000 creating the Secret Location portfolio piece and won multiple awards and spun hundreds of thousands of dollars of work out of it.
Stories range from passive (films) to interactive (videogames) – James Milward
“Individuals are becoming much better storytellers,” Mike Kasprow
“Telling a good story is about having a beginning, middle and end and having compelling characters,” Kirsty Hunter