Precarn Funds the Start-Up Gap

Precarn has just released a call for applications to its reinvigorated T-GAP Program. Like its predecessor, the program focuses on the gap between technology innovation and commercialization. The program is designed for very small and start-up companies (2-10 employees) and is an open competition with no specific deadline date.

$500,000 has been allocated for projects costing up to a maximum $60,000 in Precarn contribution. Precarn funding will be up to 75% of the total eligible project costs. The average Precarn contribution is expected to be about $40,000. Once a project is approved, 75% of the Precarn funds will be made available upon contract signing and the remaining 25% will be paid upon project completion and delivery of a final report.

Applications are accepted on a first-come first-served basis – so if you’re interested, apply now (PDF).