Custom House is currently looking for a Product Manager to play a key role on a team charged with a product line contribution. The Product Manager will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. A unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality are required in the incumbent holding this position.
- Manage the entire life cycle of a product line from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Describe the market ecosystem for the company’s products.
- Analyse the competitive landscape.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support the company’s goals and strategies.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product content, and positioning.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market and launch plans; and work with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Degree in business. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years Product Management experience, preferably in financial services or related industry.