Custom House is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in developing and executing go-to market plans to drive growth of Custom House’s business solutions. The incumbent will provide product line support for program strategy, sales readiness and channel support. Key to success for this position is a leader who can interact with technical product managers, marketing, marketing communications and sales.
- Develop product marketing strategies and initiatives that will increase brand awareness and optimize sales, profitability and competitive position within our designated channels of sales.
- Conducting market analysis to identify priority target market segments.
- Build the business case for marketing investment.
- Work with Marketing/MarCom to build marketing activity to support growth goals.
- Work with Sales to develop sales tools and programs to drive mind share amongst sales personnel.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to launch new programs, campaigns, products and services.
- Accountable for conducting in-depth analysis of the marketplace, consumer research, competitive trends, and the development of objectives and strategies for all key areas of the business including product, pricing, availability, marketing communications, and tactical promotions.
- Help to define and articulate product positioning, messaging and key benefits for relevant target markets.
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years product or marketing management experience.