Ganz has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Manager to join our highly successful and growing Interactive Group. Our high end flash games and animated characters have made Webkinz.com the fastest growing children’s entertainment site on the internet. Be part of our dynamic Ganz Interactive Group and contribute to exciting future projects.
- Work as part of a team to produce work that is strategically sound, creative, and meets website objectives.
- Hit the ground running with the ability to facilitate creation of project documents such as project plan, scope of work, goals and objectives, constraints, roles and responsibilities, budget and schedule.
- Work closely with creative writers, artists, interactive developers, as well as the QA and Systems teams to ensure projects are successful.
- Manage day to day interaction with business and vendors. Set and manage expectations.
- Effectively apply the Interactive Division PMO methodology and enforce project standards.
- Manage the life of projects through discovery, assessment, design, production, testing and launch phases.
- Help to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities.
- Manage change and mitigate risk across multiple projects.
- Review the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with site lead to execute on site strategy/vision.
- Assist in the identification of strategic opportunities.
- Serve as key participant in team and client meetings.
- Conduct post implementation review sessions and share lessons learned with site team and PMO.
- Post secondary education with 5 or more years experience in project management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing Web projects is a strong asset.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Interactive experience is mandatory.
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.