Job candidates must be prepared for anything during an interview.
That’s why Glassdoor combed through tens of thousands of interview questions shared by Canadian job candidates over the past year to compile its list of Top 10 Oddball Interview Questions asked in Canada.
We list them below.
1. “If you could high five one person, living or not, who would it be?”
– Lululemon Retail Educator job candidate (Toronto, ON).
2. “If Labatt gave you a million dollars with the condition that you’d have to pay it back in 3 years, what would you do with it?”
– Labatt Brewery Development Program job candidate (Toronto, ON).
3. “If you only have one choice, do you prefer to work on time or correctly?”
– BlackBerry Employee job candidate (Victoria, BC).
4. “How can we move Mount Fuji?”
– TELUS Design Specialist I job candidate.
5. “If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?”
– Starbucks Barista job candidate (Calgary, AB).
6. “What would you name a book about your life at this point?”
– Prism Resources Customer Service Representative job candidate.
7. “How do you get a plastic ball out of a cup without touching the cup?”
– TD Bank Risk and Controls job candidate.
8. “If you own a grocery store and you have to sell apples, how would you determine how many different type of apples would you sell?”
– Bombardier Aerospace Business Analyst job candidate.
9. “How will you keep Hootsuite weird?”
– Hootsuite Content Marketing job candidate (Vancouver, BC).
10. “How many traffic lights are there in Canada?”
– Bell Canada Leadership Development Program job candidate.
Go here to view more questions asked by these companies.
Perform content is delivered to you by the Techvibes Job Board.