Are you feeling underutilized or unchallenged? What to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment? Are you driven by results and excited by a challenge?
Veratta was founded on passion for creating unique web design and internet marketing solutions. Veratta works with companies in industries ranging from Entertainment to High Technology including Whitespot, BC Medical Association, Big Brothers, Intrawest, COBS Bread, Intrinsyc Software, Altrom, BMW, Citizen’s Bank, and Syscon Justice Systems.
We are looking to for an awesome dedicated and talented individual who is excited about selling and marketing web design and internet marketing services. This is a new role for the company allowing you to take an entrepreneurial initiative to develop new programs and propel the company from a regional to national level. The position will manage and execute all marketing and sales activities including building / developing the team and managing sales through to close.
- Manage and deliver results through strong sales and marketing leadership.
- Mentor and coach a growing marketing and sales team.
- Create and execute on a yearly marketing and sales plan and 90 day tactical plans to continual increase the number of leads and conversion of these leads into closed deals.
- Work closely with suspects and the fulfillment team to move prospects through the sales funnel from needs assessment through to close.
- Submit accurate sales forecasts based on standard sales management reporting tools.
The complete job description is available here. The salary offered for this position is a highly competitive base salary with commission. In addition to standard compensation we offer medical and dental benefits, as well as a number of “perks”. Success and revenue growth will affect your compensation and bonuses as your career develops at Veratta.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes quoting Sales & Marketing Manager in the subject line to: email@example.com. Please include in your resumes your salary expectations and references.