Seattle 2.0 has got a great start-up index that ranks 228 Seattle-based startups according to their Alexa and Compete traffic rankings. While the traffic numbers on these sites aren’t regarded as particularly accurate, they do allow for the assembly of a fun list that tracks changes in traffic patterns. Here are the Top 5 for December:
- Intelius – a leading information commerce company that provided consumers and businesses with information to empower the decision-making process for peace of mind and security.
- iLike– the Web’s leading social music discovery service and the dominant music application on the Facebook Platform.
- Zillow – an online real estate service dedicated to helping home buyers with valuable tools and information.
- 43 Things – a social networking site where users can list a number of goals or hopes and share with others through tagging.
- SEOmoz – a weblog that serves as a hub for search marketers worldwide, providing education, tools, resources and paid services.