The ThoughtFarmer hosted Social Intranet Summit is returning to Vancouver on September 28th. The second annual event is focused on how to drive business value with social intranets.
Your intranet is an integral part of your organization’s success. No other technology is responsible for simultaneously enhancing efficiency and productivity, retaining organizational knowledge, and enhancing employee engagement. How can you achieve excellence with your intranet?
Speakers include noted authorities on social intranets from around North America, including Shel Holtz, Toby Ward, Gentry Underwood, Rachel Happe, Mark Fidelman, Andy Jankowski and CV Harquail.
Session topics include:
- Mobile Intranets: Understanding and Exploring Context of Use
- Motivating your users: strategies for intranet adoption
- The public sector Intranet – what should we expect tomorrow?
- Engaging Employees in Enterprise 2.0: An Emerging New Model for Internal Communication
- The Science Linking Intranets to Happiness
If you’re interested in attending, use discount code FRIENDPROMO to save $100 if you register online before September 7th.