Adding social media into the marketing mix is increasingly important for marketers who want to establish an online presence for their businesses. We’re running one-day workshops to teach communicators and marketers, as well as small business owners, how to:
- Bring more visitors to your website
- Increase your company’s visibility online
- Approach bloggers and other online influencers about your products and services
- Get your website social media ready
- Craft a potent social media pitch
- Incorporate online channels like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter into your marketing programs
- Avoid campaign killers and online faux pas
- Devise a sound social media marketing strategy.
We discuss the dos and don’ts of social media marketing; look at successful marketing campaigns; introduce the social media tools every marketer should know about; and cover online communications etiquette.
The Bootcamp takes place on June 18th at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel from 9:30am to 4:30pm. Tickets are $319 each with a copy of Szabo and Barefoot’s book Friends with Benefits included, however discounts are available if you pass on the book or work for a non-profit or charity. Register online.
Not sure if you should attend, check out their recent Social Media Marketing for Startups presentation as part of New Ventures BC’s seminar series.