Be part of a team of smart, creative people who are making a difference in the world.
Social Signal helps companies, governments and non-profits use social media to foster the customer and supporter relationships that make organizations more responsive, innovative, effective and profitable.
If you are a social media expert with great strategic, writing and organizational skills, you can put your expertise to work on groundbreaking social media projects that speak to your passion for social change.
WHO WE NEED:
A social media strategist who can work with a team to create innovative visions for online community and social media projects, and turn those visions into reality – someone who:
- is a strategic communicator – a great writer who thinks in terms of messages, audiences and communications goals
- lives and breathes online, and is contagiously passionate about what Web 2.0 means for organizations and the world
- has experience with client relations, PR or account management: a true people person who is also terrific at managing projects, tracking details and getting it all done
- loves working with a team to generate ideas and deliverables that are more creative than what you could achieve flying solo
- shares our excitement about how social media can support organizational innovation and progressive social change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the ninth member of our team, you’ll manage client engagements, create innovative online community strategies, and launch new social media projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing client relationships
- planning and managing projects
- developing social media strategies as part of a team
- writing engagement plans and engagement audits
- developing estimates and writing proposals
- creating Keynote/PowerPoint presentations and assisting in training
- facilitating workshops and writing workshop reports
- writing blog posts and white papers about social media
HOW TO APPLY:
Read the full job posting here and fill out the application form. The posting closes January 16, 2009. We will consider applications as we receive them, so please submit as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!