Are you looking to share your expertise from the trenches with other video game industry professionals from all over the world? The Montreal International Game Summit (MIGS) is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
Returning in 2010 for its 7th edition, the Montreal International Game Summit is the biggest developer-focused event in Canada.
Event organizers are seeking submissions from experts interested in speaking at MIGS within one of the five tracks: Visual Arts, Business, Design, Production and Technology and are especially interested in proposals regarding the following topics:
- Motion and gestural control
- Digital distribution and new business models
- Production methodology implementation and process optimization
- Driving innovation and creativity under constraint
- Advanced animation techniques and new art styles
- Real-time play metrics and instrumentation
- Cutting edge technology and latest coding tricks
MIGS takes place on November 8-9, 2010 at the Montreal Hilton Bonaventure Hotel.
If you’re interested in participating as a speaker, submit your application by visiting www.migs.ca no later than March 31st.