Incognito Software Inc., a Canadian company with headquarters in Vancouver, has been providing connectivity solutions for large networks since 1992. Our software helps global communications service providers and enterprises quickly and cost-effectively deploy data, voice, and video networks using our automated IP address management, domain management, and provisioning systems. We are located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, central to many public transportation routes.
If you share our passion for great teamwork and are excited about the prospect of working with a team of talented and experienced Managers, you have come to the right place. To complement our team of technically savvy Support Engineers, we are looking for self-motivated and technically competent individuals who have excellent command of both verbal and written English to join our Customer Support Team.
As a Support Engineer, you will build on your current expertise by:
- Providing presales and post sales support via email, phone and remote access.
- Providing technical support including delivering presentations, training sessions and demos for customers.
- Providing support in presales product demonstrations.
- Providing onsite customer support, writing and proofreading documentation, and responding to after hours emergency support calls.
- Interfacing with Engineering and Marketing to provide valuable input on product development.
You should possess the following:
- Post-secondary degree and 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking on Windows and UNIX.
- Experience in scripting using Perl and/or Shell.
- Knowledge of network hardware: routers, CMTSs, MTAs.
- Enjoy working in a team environment as well as working alone and with our developers to track down and solve customer problems.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A professional work attitude and phone manner.
The following skills would be an asset:
- LAN network administration experience (UNIX and Windows).
- Previous technical support or help desk experience.
Candidate MUST possess excellent communication skills (in English, both written and verbal).
If you have the expertise to match and are looking for a career in a global progressive high tech company, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Techvibes0408.