In November Techvibes hosted a recruiting event in Vancouver called Tech Fest that brought together the hottest tech companies in the city.
The one-of-a-kind event had a lineup of 10 execs from some of fastest growing companies in Vancouver pitching the job-seeking audience on why they should consider working for them.
Techvibes is bringing this event to Toronto on March 27 at The Great Hall on Queen Street West and eleven companies representing over 100 career opportunities will take the stage.
FreshBooks, Wattpad, Shopify, BNOTIONS, Hubba, Bionym, Slyce, Top Hat, EventMobi, Vena Solutions, and Achievers will be pitching a full-house on why you should work for them. Hear what sets them apart, their perks, and the technology they’re building.
There will be drinks and good food as attendees meet the CEOs, hiring managers, and executive teams of the presenting companies. Each company will have a creative exhibit area set up; in Vancouver there was a foosball tournament, popcorn machine, ice cream sundaes, ping pong, 4D simulators, and prizes.
Only 20 job seeker tickets are left, so grab your spot now for free before this event is sold-out. Your ticket includes one complimentary beverage and appetizers.
The complete lineup of presenting companies and pitchers is:
- Mike McDerment, CEO and co-founder of FreshBooks
- Allen Lau, CEO and co-founder of Wattpad
- Satish Kanwar, Director of Operations, Shopify
- Nahim Nasser, VP Engineering, BNOTIONS
- Ben Zifkin, CEO and founder, Hubba
- Andrew D’Souza, President of Bionym
- Adam Jarczyn, Chief Product Officer of Slyce
- Mike Silagadze, CEO and founder, Top Hat
- Bijan Vaez, Co-founder and CTO, EventMobi
- George Papayiannis, Co-founder and CTO, Vena Solutions
- Aris Zakinthinos, CTO at Achievers