Incognito Software is a global provider of automated IP address management, domain management, and multimedia provisioning systems. Broadband service providers and large enterprises worldwide use our products to quickly and cost-effectively deploy data, voice, and video networks. We are located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, central to many public transportation routes.
We are seeking an experienced full time Technical Writer with at least 3 years experience to update and maintain our current end-user documentation set.
- Documenting the installation, configuration, and use of Incognito’s software in both online help and printed manual formats; as well as updating the material concurrent with new releases.
- Creating and editing training material.
- Writing clear and concise content in US English.
- Communicating schedule and other documentation related project information to the members of the development team.
You should possess the following:
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Writer for software products.
- Proficiency in Graphics editing using Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic HTML editing knowledge or background in HTML design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technical Communication, or Professional Writing.
The following would be an asset:
- Experience with GUI and usability review.
- Experience with EC Software’s Help & Manual.
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and related networking software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
If you have the expertise to match the position, and are looking for a career in a global progressive high tech company, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference Techvibes0708.