The Northwest is a powerhouse of technological innovation and Washington State is at the epicenter producing global tech giants in software, web services, gaming, mobile communications and cutting edge devices.
On September 27th the Washington Technology Industry Assoication is hosting TechNW Conference – a meeting of the brightest minds and most innovative technology companies in the Northwest.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from sector thought leaders, hot start-ups and national press through a unique blend of captivating keynote presentations, cutting edge demonstrations, interviews and panel discussions.
- Amin Zoufonoun – Director, Corporate Development at Google
- Brad Feld – Managing Director, Foundry Group
- David Roberts – CEO, PopCap Games
- Jay Emmet – General Manager, Openmarket
- John Peers – CEO, LightFleet Corporation
- Matt Hulett – Chief Revenue Officer, RealGames
- Mike Brown – Manager, Corporate Development at Facebook
- Mike Peronto – President & CEO, WildTangent
- Peter Cohen – Director, Amazon Web Services Corporate Development
- Rob Adams – Senior Director of Corporate Development, Cisco
- Tricia Duryee – Moconews
Early-bird tickets for TechNW are available until August 31st. WTIA members pay $125 and non-members pay $225 versus $275 and $375 respectively at the door. Register online today.