On February 18th, over 200 limited partners, venture capitalists, and top entrepreneurs are converging on San Mateo to discuss the future of funding. The one day symposium will examine new ideas and new models for investment, covering the key questions facing the funding of innovation in 2010.
- Where will the returns come from?
- Are the incentives aligned?
- Are the terms too complicated?
- Has there been too much money?
- Who are the new players?
- What are the new models?
The daytime event is stacked with great speakers that will tackle these questions from a number of perspectives in seperate sessions.
- The Entrepreneur Perspective
- Innovative Fund Experiments
- The Role of Corporate Investors
- Incubator and Accelerators
- The Growth of Small Firms
- The Emergence of Secondary Markets
The Incubator and Accelerators panel will address the increasing number of incubators and accelerators popping up across North America and Vancouver will be represented with Bootup Labs’ Danny Robinson joining Adeo Ressi of the Founder Institute, David Cohen of Techstars, and Reshma Sohoni of Seedcamp.