While February was a short month, we still had some excellent content on Techvibes. The Usage Based Billing fiasco continued to dominate but it looks like the new Apple iPad 2 should take over as the top topic in March.
1) Create Your Own Barbra Streisand Remix with GoBarbra.com – Nehal Kazim
2) Petition to stop usage-based billing reaches almost 190,000 signatures – Liam Britten
3) Are the CRTC and CMPA about to devastate Netflix’s hopes of succeeding in Canada? – Knowlton Thomas
4) Hiring spree: Google wants more Canadians – Knowlton Thomas
5) The Great Usage-based Billing Fiasco: CRTC’s saga in 13 chapters – Knowlton Thomas
10) Groupon and FTD think their $^#@! deal smells like roses – Liam Britten
If you’re interested in writing for Techvibes in March, be sure to get in touch.